What user or customer information does thefurnitures24.com collect?
- Your contact details such as customer name, email address, phone number and shipping address
- Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by thefurnitures24.com.
- Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
- Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites (posted by thefurnitures24.com) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
- Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information
- Email communication by any user or customer directly with thefurnitures24.com such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
How does thefurnitures24.com utilize user or customer information?
- We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.
- User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
- User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We can use this information to communicate about our special offers post 6 months of engagement with Furnitures24.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and Operating System information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public
- www.thefurnitures24.com provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from thefurnitures24.com, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: email@example.com
Payment and Security
Furnitures24 ensures that every transaction you conduct with us is in a safe and secure environment. We value the trust you place in us. Please read this document on payments and how we ensure security.
- What are the payment options which furnitures24 provides me?
- At Furnitures24 you can shop with any of the following options:-
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Cards.
- Debit card for more than 50 banks.
- Credit Card EMIs(with such banks that participate as on the date of transaction)
- We currently support Net banking for all major banks like ICICI, HDFC, Citibank, SBI, Axis etc.
- Do you offer Payment on Delivery options (Cash / Card)?
- No, at this point in time, we do not offer cash on delivery/card on delivery as payment options.
- How do I buy a Furnitures24 product on EMI?
- You can buy any Furnitures24 product with EMIs using EMI on Credit Cards.
- What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
- For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / online authorization code (“OAC”).
- For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
- For Net Banking you need to keep your account number as well as your password/IPIN handy.
- Is it safe to use my credit card, debit card or net banking?
- Absolutely Shopping with Furnitures24 is completely safe. Transactions with Furnitures24 are via the industry leading payment gateways, which are VeriSign Secured® as well as PCI compliant. The Payment gateways are compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet making it well and truly safe.
- Does thefurnitures24.com store my card or account information?
- Thefurnitures24.com does not collect or store your account information at all.
- Will I be asked to share card information, account information or passwords over phone or email?
- The Furnitures24 team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone.
- How will transactions on Furnitures24 appear on my Credit Card / Bank statements?
- All transactions on thefurnitures24.com will be under the heading of Home CREATOR GROUP your Credit Card / Bank statements.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Do you ship to my city and location?
- We currently deliver in Lucknow, Rae Bareli, Kanpur, Allahabad, Varanasi, Jaunpur, Gorakhpur, Faizabad, Basti . For other locations please connect to us on 9794853454. Morover, we are coming to other cities very soon and will keep you posted.
- What is the estimated delivery time?
- Products are typically dispatched within 21 days of order confirmation depending on your destination and services related to the Product shall be provided after the delivery of the Product. Once the product is dispatched for delivery we will notify you of the same.
- All the products are transported and delivered using furnitures24 or its partner delivery network.
- While we try to ensure that the Product reaches you within the delivery time communicated, exigencies may delay the delivery. In such cases, please do not worry. Get in touch with us for the latest update on your shipment if we have already not got in touch with you.
- For pre-orders, the estimated delivery time is 12 – 15 days starting from the day of shipping. The day of shipping is indicated on your product page at the time of order. Please note that we will NOT be able to ship pre-orders earlier than the indicated time.
- Are there any shipping charges?
- We charge for shipments in certain pin-codes. Any additional charges like entry taxes shall be borne by us. When you enter a pin-code in the address field while ordering a product, the system will indicate whether we charge for shipments to your pin-code or not.
- However, if in certain exceptional cases, we agree to deliver the Products in non-serviceable pin-codes, we may deliver the product at your doorstep provided the transportation/shipping cost is borne by you at actual in advance.
- How do I track my order?
- The best way to check your order status is to sign-up at thefurnitures24.com and go to the order tracking page: https://www.thefurnnitures24.com/orders. We try our best to deliver your Product before you can even think ‘Where is it now?’ 🙂 i.e. well within 21 days of your order (or 28 days of the promised shipment date in the case of pre-orders). In a few cases however, we take closer to our promised 21 – 28 days for delivery. In such cases, we proactively call / email the customer to inform them of the status of their product and where it is in transit. In the rare case when you have not received any communication from us for 14 days after order (or 14 days after promised shipment date in the case of pre-orders) do give us a call at our customer care number or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What should I check when the product is delivered to me?
- Please check for all the following items when the product is delivered to you:
- Please check on all external surfaces across the product for any breakages, cracks, chip-offs, unfinished patches, or borer/insect infestations.
- In case there is some dust or a lack of shine, our team will be able to fix this immediately by applying a coat of wood polish or by rubbing the surface with a cloth; this is an accepted industry-standard method for cleaning the surface/polishing it.
- For all products that involve assembly, please ensure that the delivery team assembles the product so you are sure that all nuts and bolts are present and they fit well.
- For all products that require wall installation, kindly decide prior to the delivery team’s visit on the exact location in your house where you would want to place your product, and instruct the delivery team to fix the product; please ensure that you have taken all necessary approvals prior for any drilling etc. that may be required to fix wall items in your apartment / home.
- For all products kept on the floor, ensure that the product stands steady and straight. In case there is an uneven leg (less than 5 mm difference), then our team will install bushes at the foot of that leg to balance the product better; in case the uneven leg is more than 5 mm, then we will take the item back to provide a replacement (or a repair) based on extent of change needed.
- For all seating products, kindly sit on the item to ensure that the structure is stable with your weight on it.
- Currently we make sure that the internal areas of storage products are well finished to not have any loose pieces / splinters to hurt your arms; however the extent of polish of internal areas may not match with the extent of polish on external areas
- Wood has natural qualities such as differing grain patterns, minimal stain differences and small knots – small knots which structurally don’t impact the product will be fully filled with putty and polished to make sure that they don’t hamper the product; knots that alter structural stability of the product would be rejected at the quality control stage; differing grain patterns and stain differences are generally acceptable on hard wood products
- Hard wood products may expand slightly during the summer months because of which some drawers may get stuck. This is normal, and nothing to be worried about. Reach out to our customer care team with your request, and our after-sales service team will come by and minimize the expansion by sanding the sides of the product.
- Once the product is delivered and our delivery team leaves your location, we will be able to only honor manufacturing defects and other fair usage breakages as outlined in the warranty policy.
- What if I receive a damaged product?
- We work with manufacturers who have highly specialized quality control measures that ensure the product is up to our standards when you receive the product. In case you receive a damaged product (damage as defined above), please bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately. In case you notice an issue later, please call us (9794853454) or write to us at email@example.com.
- Our team will assess the damage and get back to you within 2 business days. Depending on the degree of damage, we will either repair the product, or offer you a replacement.
- Can I cancel the order?
- We take great pride in all the designs we create and curate. In the rare case that you do not like the product, or are unable to make space for it, you may cancel the order only in the following cases and in the following manner.
- Cancellation prior to delivery– You can cancel your order for any product at any time prior to its delivery by logging into your account and selecting the ‘Request cancellation’ option. For cancellations made before a Delivery Attempt, any advance paid will be refunded as per furnitures24 refunds policy. However, in case of cancellation of any product within 24 hours of placing the order, a full refund will be initiated. Post the 24-hour window, you will be charged 25% of the order value as a restocking fee.
- Cancellation after delivery is not allowed- After delivery of the product, only After Sales services will be applicable, and cancellation is not an option.
- Is there a cancellation fee applicable?
- In case of cancellation, if you cancel within 24 hours of placing the order, you will receive a full refund. Post the 24-hour window, you will be charged 25% of the order value as a restocking fee. Please also note that after delivery of the product, only After Sales services will be applicable, and cancellation is not an option. We do not offer exchanges or cancellations for MTO(Made To Order) Products.
Once we have delivered the product and left the customer’s premises, we will not be able to accommodate any cancellation or replacement requests (other than as covered by the product warranty). We recommend that customers be present at the time of delivery to check for any possible manufacturing defects. Should there be any, please inform the Service Associate. Our delivery staff will assist you with any questions you may have.